Fast Presence websites "just work." They are fast, attractive, reliable, easy to use, look great on any device and play well with the web (search engines, Facebook, etc.). Each one has careful, custom design to meet the client's needs without useless bloat that hinders their goals. Design experience, deep knowledge of Internet technologies and best practices are the difference between an amateur effort and a professional result. This is a fully managed service ensuring that your website starts great and stays great.
Fast Presence websites are powered by the latest production ready web technologies, carefully integrated, tested and continuously monitored. Unproven, poorly supported, "bleeding edge", unreliable, non-standard and/or slow technologies are not acceptable. Your small business website is too important for experimentation.
Here are some of the key technologies upon which Fast Presence depends:
- Linode - a large, highly respected cloud computing provider with massive computing, I/O and networking resources.
- VPS - "virtual private server" provides dedicated computing resources for maximum performance (a/k/a business class hosting).
- KVM - the VPS "hypervisor" which provisions resources without over-subscription so that websites are not slowed due to competition with others.
- Linux - the premier operating system for web services.
- Apache - the gold standard for web servers.
- MySQL - a in faster).
- SPDY 3 - is an extension to the HTTP 1.1 protocol, used when supported by a visitor's browser where HTTP 2 is not.
- SEO - "search engine optimization" techniques to improve placement in search engine organic (free) search results. Fast Presence implements proven best practices.
- microdata - data element tagging, used where appropriate (e.g. people or product descriptions) as part of SEO.
- OpenGraph - a protocol which improves integration with Facebook, particularly in snippets attached to Facebook references to Fast Presence websites.
- icons - multiple icon badges to improve integration with various platforms and browsers (e.g. apple-touch-icon for Apple).
Finally, all of this is integrated and extended through Fast Presence proprietary programming (literally, thousands and thousands of lines). That is the "magic sauce" which allows the advanced technology above to be masterfully integrated and inexpensively deployed for Fast Presence clients.